“Without awareness there is no choice.” John F. Barnes
“I found Laura Probert’s course, Writing for Warrior Healing, at a crisis point in my journey with chronic illness. I had no idea how absolutely transformative the experience would be. I emerged from the six week course with a clearer sense of identity and purpose. I recommend her course to friends and patients constantly!”Dr. Ilana Goldberg, D.C.
NEXT COURSE DATE TBA
- We’ll meet every Tuesday in my home office in Bethesda from 7-9 p.m.
- You’ll learn and practice powerful awareness tools, including body awareness, breath work and meditation.
- You’ll experience what it means to have a safe healing space to do the work.
- You’ll practice writing from your soul – the place we connect to when we quiet the mind and feel everything.
- You’ll be guided with empowering, revealing prompts that ignite your courage and passion.
- You’ll connect with a tribe of heart-centered seekers with a common goal to redefine healing and take a journey toward health, wellness and joy.
- You’ll be supported by a teacher with over 20 years experience in awareness and healing.
- You’ll learn how to make your writing come alive by connecting with your true voice.
- You’ll cultivate courage that’ll help you speak up, both out loud and on the page.
- I’ll inspire you to be brave and vulnerable, and take action toward healing so you can get to the business of realizing your big dreams.
- You’ll gain a compassionate resource for your healing journey and begin to create a tribe that lifts you up.
What if there’re things you haven’t learned yet
that could change everything?
Here’s what a few people have said about this workshop:
“You don’t have to be a writer to enroll in “Write to Heal” but chances are, you will be one by the end of the class. Whether you long for healing from physical ailments, emotional wounds, or even financial upheaval, Laura has gifts to offer you. The work is challenging, and you will dig deep inside yourself – but Laura’s gentle healing guidance, and the support of instant intimacy among your classmates, will keep you safe as you start to discover just what it is that you thinks ails you. Prepare for a life-changing experience, because that is what you will get.”
Helen Z, Falls Church , VA
“This adventure in writing was an incredible experience which I would not want to have missed. It was full of self-discovery and grasping the power of journaling as a path to healing. Our group was diverse in backgrounds as well as united in a common bond of finding writing as a path not only to healing but reflection and joy. I not only discovered the art of journaling but increased my own body awareness through meditation and relaxation; something I can take with me for a lifetime. Laura’s prompts, modeling of her own writing, and instructional formats were amazing. They helped to provide a process that resulted in an experience full of introspection, “a hah” moments, surprises, creativity and inner peace.”
Carol S, Alexandria, VA
“Laura Probert has a simple but powerful belief that writing is a great healing tool, and she will teach you how to use it. Her prompts and guidance help even the most reluctant wordsmith put pen to paper in a way that mends the heart and soul.”
Lori Woerhle, Managing Partner at Leapfrog Group
“The writing class reinforced and made clearer the feelings I want in my life. I could feel the feelings of joy, feeling alive, excited, accepted, being myself, healthy. That’s what I want. Thank you so much Laura. What a powerful and healing class you created. My warrior soul and spirit thank you.”
“When I began Laura Probert’s writing course, I didn’t know what to expect. I was sure I would discover new things about myself as I walked my healing journey. But I didn’t foresee the gift of an “Aha!” moment sparking a concept for explaining character development to my writing students and editing clients.
While I dived deep into awareness of my body’s reactions to the lessons, I discovered a lightness of soul I thought long lost. The compassionate, creative people Laura attracts to her courses and working in the sacred space we held for each other, brought joy to my life again. Laura has keen insight into the ways we block ourselves, and gently guides us to free our voices.”
Suzanne Gochenouer www.TransformationalEditor.com
WHEN: NEXT SESSION TBA!
WHERE: My home office at 7618 Carteret Road, Bethesda, MD 20817
WHAT TO BRING: Your notebook, pen and ready, willing, open mind.
HOW: We’ll be seated, practice body awareness, breathing and meditation exercises that I’ll guide you in, do timed writing exercises together and engage in discussion about the topics of the week. I’ll create and hold a safe healing space for you to do the work of healing.
QUESTIONS?: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CAN’T JOIN LIVE? I have an online, self-paced version of this course that you’ll LOVE – find it HERE.